Dear Aspirants, ClearIAS will be hosting a new All-India Free Online Mock Exam (Full-length) covering all topics for Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2017 this weekend. This mock test (112P) – which is part of our Prelims 2017 test series – will be open and free to all and can be taken anytime between Feb 18th (Saturday) 10.00 AM and Feb 19th (Sunday) 11.59 PM.
ClearIAS Free All-India Free Mock Exam: Things to note
- The latest online mock test (112P) will be open and free to all aspirants.
- The exam will be a full-length comprehensive test covering every topic/subject mentioned in UPSC Prelims 2017 syllabus including current affairs – with 100 questions and 2 hours.
- We have already uploaded 22+ mock tests in the platform, including subject-specific tests. This mock exam would be in additional to the existing mock tests. You can register for the mock exam at the link: Register for ClearIAS prelims mock exam.
- If you are already a registered member (more than 90,000 already are!), then there is no need to register again. You can just use the same username and password.
- If you forgot your username or password, don’t worry! You can reset you password using the lost password link just by entering your email id. We will email you, your credentials.
- This online mock test window will be LIVE and FREE only from Saturday 10.00 AM untill Sunday 11.59 PM. After that the same test will be available as a paid test in our platform.
- If not registered yet, do that now and be ready with your username and password to avoid last minute rush.
- Aspirants are allowed to take the test only once to ensure all-India ranking.
- Detailed solutions along with performance reports will be available soon after the test in each user account ie ‘My Account‘.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Pan-India platform to learn and compete with thousands of aspirants real-time.
- Tests for General Studies (GS) as per the latest trend.
- Know your strong and weak Areas
- Know how good are you in time management
- Helps you avoid exam-hall mistakes
- Detailed answer key and performance analysis as soon as the exam is over.
- Solutions will be available in each user account for future reference and revision.
- Take mock exams from a laptop, tablet or mobile.
Spread the word. Remember the dates – Feb 18 (Saturday) and Feb 19 (Sunday). All the best!
New aspirants can still join ClearIAS Test Series 2017!
- If not done before, enroll now for ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2017 and work all the full-length comprehensive mock test papers uploaded.
- Also solve the previous UPSC CSE Prelims question papers for last 6 years given in our platform (you will get official UPSC keys in your account, after the exam).
- That would be the most productive thing you can do in the next 4 months.
- Enroll now for ClearIAS UPSC Prelims Test Series 2017