2. Description of the Site.
‘Clear IAS Exam’ website (cleariasexam.com) hosts various UPSC Prelims Online Mock Tests by Clear IAS™ which re-defines the preparation strategies for IAS Exam. This platform integrates learning with test-taking, making the whole IAS preparation interesting and fast.
3. Access and Registration.
You agree that if you choose to register, you will: (a) provide accurate and complete information when prompted to do so by any registration form, (b) maintain and update such information so it remains accurate and complete. (c) agree the membership rules, which are listed below:
4. Terms of Membership
It is with great pain that we created this value product to help IAS aspirants, and hence by registering as a member, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Once paid, the license for taking tests is granted only for you (the username for which the amount is paid). You will not share your membership/registration details with anyone.
- You will not copy the test contents or exam questions in any form, part or full, in any online or offline medium.
- Once paid, the amount is not refunded under normal circumstances.
- cleariasexam.com reserves the right to add or remove any mock exams or questions in the mock exams, without any advance notice.
- For any dispute regarding content/payment you may write to contactus[at]cleariasexam.com. We try to fix the issue within 3 working days, and often much earlier. The maximum liability that Clear IAS Exam can offer for any dispute associated is the total refund of the amount paid.
- Clear IAS Exam as well as our Payment Gateway, has taken every step to ensure that your payment is 100 percent secure. How ever, Clear IAS Exam will not be liable for any problem associated with the payment gateway or associated banks.
- Some questions from paid exams may be reused by the managers of this website for free trial/demo purposes in either clearias.com or cleariasexam.com.
- Our commitment is till next Prelims, ie Prelims 2018. We will restrict access to the test series after next Prelims.
- Though every steps is taken to avoid mistakes as far as possible in the questions/answers/explanations, human errors are possible. Though we try to rectify the errors as an when it comes to our notice, neither ClearIAS nor its management team can be held responsible the errors. cleariasexam.com does not make any warranty concerning the accuracy of the information contained on the site, or any products available for purchase on the site. Aspirants are advised to cross check the accuracy of any information, if they are unsure of it.
- ‘Clear IAS Exam’ website (cleariasexam.com) is not officially connected with UPSC (Union Public Services Commission) or any state PSCs. This is a privately hosted platform and views expressed in this platform is of the managers of this website only. Neither the ‘Clear IAS Exam’ website nor the host bears no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided in this website and will bear no responsibility or legal liability for the content posted in this website.
- We reserve the the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the membership rules or cause damage to our infrastructure or reputation. Copying and distributing the contents of this website in any form will invalidate your membership with immediate effect. You may also be liable for compensation/punishment under Indian Copyright Laws.
6.Changes to Site.
cleariasexam.com may modify, suspend or discontinue any portion or service of the Site at any time, with or without notice. You may face short interruptions in our service during our software/theme upgrades, and have to co-operate with us during the period. You also agree that you will co-operate with us during times of server or network down time, if happens.
This Site may contain hyperlinks, references and Information gathered from third party Internet sites that cleariasexam.com does not own or operate. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and information only. However, cleariasexam.com hereby declare that we may receive commissions on sales performed through the external links given in this website. cleariasexam.com makes no warranties or representations regarding the availability of, or the content located on or through, such sites. cleariasexam.com does not endorse, sponsor, or review the content contained at the sites to which hyperlinks on cleariasexam.com web sites are directed, nor does cleariasexam.com represent that such sites are appropriate for children, in compliance with laws, or are what they purport to be. Accordingly, cleariasexam.com does not accept any responsibility or liability for content contained at such sites.
Although cleariasexam.com intends to use reasonable security measures with respect to the Site, as with any on-line or electronic communication or interaction, there is an inherent risk involved in transmitting any information via the Internet. cleariasexam.com does not and cannot guarantee that its system is free from hackers or viruses or that information provided by users to cleariasexam.com will not be stolen or otherwise surreptitiously obtained. You hereby acknowledge and understand that such risk is inherent in interacting with any website, including this Site, and take full responsibility for any harm, danger or damage that ensues due to any such breach in security.
This site, including without limitation, the content, code, and other materials contained in or accessible through this site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. cleariasexam.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement with respect to all such materials. cleariasexam.com does not make any warranty that this site or its content, products or services will meet your requirements, or that the site, code or content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. cleariasexam.com does not make any warranty concerning the accuracy of the information contained on the site, any products available for purchase on the site, or the visual or sound quality of any audio, visual or audiovisual materials offered on or presented through this site. cleariasexam.com does not represent or warrant that this site or its server(s) are free of viruses or other harmful components. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by cleariasexam.com. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties or conditions, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
13. Limitation of Liability.
You understand that in no event will cleariasexam.com or its offices, owners, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or licensors be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental, special or punitive damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence or any other theory, arising out of: (a) your use or inability to use the site, (b) your reliance on any content, or (c) any goods or sites advertised on the site; even if cleariasexam.com or any related party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will cleariasexam.com or its offices, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to any damages.
15. Applicable Law.
Notices by cleariasexam.com to you may be given by means of a general posting at the Site. Notices (including questions, complaints, or legal notices) by you may be given by e-mail messages as follows: Electronic mail (e-mail) must be sent to: contactus[at]cleariasexam.com.